What are you looking for?
01344 388 005 Sign in
Home » Events » Meetings » Thames Valley Marketing Forum
Thursday 22nd March 201813.30 - 17.30
We’re delighted to introduce the Thames Valley Marketing Forum, with the first forum taking place on Thursday 22nd March from 13:30 – 17.30 at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre (Madjeski Stadium).
The forum has been created to bring key discussion topics to the table, provide insights and build momentum to help inspire the greatest marketing minds across the Thames Valley.
The Thames Valley Marketing Forum was founded by Chris Lunn, Harriet Subramanian & Neil Ginger. All three run their own successful agencies spanning Digital, PR & Video Production/ Video Marketing, and decided to host a series of events to help inform & inspire fellow marketers across the region.
The speakers and topics for this forum include:
* Planning for Digital Success: How to Grow Every Week – Chris Lunn, Digity
* 7 Key Ways to Align Video Content to Your Sales Funnel – Neil Ginger, GingerVideo
* How to Get Featured In The National Press, Even If You’re Not In The FTSE 100 – Harriet Subramanian, Flourish PR
Come along and meet lots of bright minds at our insightful and thought provoking event where you’ll be fully involved in the discussion.
Tickets for the event cost just £40 + vat.
Included in the cost is:
– Your place for all 3 keynote sessions (limited to 30 delegates)
– Copies of all key content including worksheets emailed after the event
– Exclusive access to videos filmed during the forum
– The opportunity to network with other marketers from across the region during the event with an additional opportunity afterwards in the bar
– Access to our private LinkedIn group
Visit the website for full details, including how to book tickets. https://www.tvmarketingforum.co.uk/
Date: Thursday 22nd March
Time 13:30 – 17.30 at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madjeski Stadium (with optional networking at the bar afterwards)
Alternatively give us a call at GingerVideo on 01488 670244.
We’d love to see you there!
Book now Back to events
View on Google Maps